Sunday, February 22, 2009

more open pollinated mail order seed souorces

Gretta sent me name of a couple more sources for organic open pollinated seeds:
High Mowing Organic Seeds (located in Wolcott, VT)
Turtle Tree Seed

And here's a link to a newly started seed company that is using a tomato photo of mine on their banner! (it was properly licensed - thanks Mike)
Ohio Heirloom Seeds

I'll add these and companies contributed in the comments section to my previous post, which I'll put near the top of my side bar.

2 comments:

Ali H said...

I just had to pop over as soon as I heard that the Obamas had decided on a Portuguese Water Dog for the girls- I remember reading here that you were hoping for that possibility. Hooray!

kathy said...

Thanks for the note Ali H. I'm glad to hear the news!