Friday, April 24, 2009

home garden aerial

garden aerial

It looks messy now, but soon I'll post the "after" photo. I have great plans in action. My husband is putting in a new bed adjacent to the house - a large deep raised bed. And with the fantastic weather predicted for the weekend, I expect to clear out the old beds and transplant lettuce. Maybe even some beans seeds.

If you click here you can see how this area looked 3 months ago. Thanks goodness its spring!
aerial views of my home vegetable garden

11 comments:

Daphne said...

I'll say. Thank goodness spring is finally here. With all the cold weather we had, I thought we'd never get really warm weather. Now watch me complain that it is too warm ;>

Laura said...

Just think about how nice it will look three months from now!

Melanie said...

I can just picture that space full of life in a bit. Looks great!

Michelle @ Give a Girl a Fig said...

I LOVE your aerial photos...I've been waiting for them! Can't wait to see the "after"...

Amy said...

I have been researching companion gardening and was wondering how you use it?

bughunter99 said...

I love love love when people share pictures from the in between stages. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Its looking pretty good in there! Nice work so far. We finally had break in the rain here so we got the garden tilled today.

hidden beauty said...

I just came across your site..Your garden is an inspiration!

Matron said...

I remember the photos of your garden in the snow! I remember how easy it is to see a black dog in the snow! Things are just shooting up here too, we've had a lovely warm week.

Charlotte said...

Nice garden.

trish from SE PA said...

I think your beds look very nice. I am working on the lasagna gardening method myself. It takes about 2 years to really get the results you want layer wise and I still have to dig into the deepest layer of dirt for the roots. But all in all I am very pleased. Put out tomatoand/or pepper plants this weekend. Hoping for the best.